Lovewell Blake Fund
|Grant Type||Project costs|
|Applications accepted from Social Enterprises?||No|
|Maximum grant available||£2,000|
Grants of up to £2,000 are available to support small, community- based organisations where small grants can make a real difference.
This funding can support:
- Small community groups with an annual income of less than £50,000
- Activities with a high degree of volunteer involvement
- The full cost of small capital items such as sports equipment
This funding cannot support:
- Larger organisations with an annual income of over £50,000
- Funding for ongoing service delivery, as the Lovewell Blake Fund will not support operational costs.
- Staff costs
- Larger capital projects such as play equipment or building work.
APPLY NOW (currently closed)